Antique Walnut Classic Beadboard Bunk Bed
- Made of solid, eco-friendly plantation hardwood
- Twin over Twin measures: 80.5"L x 44.25"W x 68.13"H; Twin over Full and Full over Full measure: 80.5"L x 58.5"W x 68.13"H
- Five-step finishing process that is water and scratch resistant
- Lead free
- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Includes guard rails
- Trundles, storage drawers, and other storage options shown are sold separately
- Requires a mattress no higher than nine inches (a box spring not required)
- A 14-piece hardwood slat kit is included
Most of these furniture pieces are made of timber from Rubber Wood, with accents in Mahogany, White Birch and Italian Poplar. Rubber trees are harvested by hand at the end of their life-cycle. After the trees have fallen and been processed into timber, the stump of the tree is dug up and new seedlings are planted in the same spot. This type of timber is perfect for high quality furniture and valued for its' dense grain, stability, and attractive color. The Rubber Wood is also able to accept many different finishes and has outstanding strength. The Rubber Wood is considered an environmentally friendly choice for your children's furniture.
All products are lead free and have been tested by strict independent agencies that ensure government safety regulations are exceeded. There is a 26 point steel reinforcement with quality mortise and tenon joinery. The included matching guard rails keep your child safe. On all ladders are four steel connectors to reinforce strength.
About this Brand
With over 25 years of experience in furniture manufacturing, this company takes pride in producing solid hardwood furniture that is safe and durable. With a commitment to safety, this line of children's bunk beds and accessories will stand the test of time.
Category: Furniture, Kids Bunk Beds
|Other Items In This Collection|