Touring Tote Diaper Bag - Earl Grey by Petunia Pickle Bottom
Stay classy with tots in tow while carrying Petunia Pickle Bottom's Touring Tote Diaper Bag in Earl Gray which features a traditional damask pattern in neutral shades of gray. The Chenille collection boasts rich colors and designs on a soft fabric with a plush finish and feel that is nothing short of gorgeous. A unique weaving process is used to create this chenille fabric, resulting in a texture that you can't help but want to touch.
The Touring Tote by Petunia Pickle Bottom is part shoulder bag and part stroller bag, offering true elegance with uncompromising functionality. A perfect fit for the fashion forward mom, it transitions beautifully from day to night and from shoulder to stroller, with unparalleled style.
Touring Tote Features Include:
- Double-headed zipper for easy opening
- 3 carrying options: small hobo, long shoulder, stroller clips
- Grass Green water resistant liner
- 1 front pocket with magnetic closure
- 1 large back zippered pocket with removable changing pad
- 2 side zippered pockets for cell phone or iPod
- 4 spacious interior pockets
- 2 interior bottle/sippy cup pockets
- 1 interior pacifier pocket
- Petunia Pickle Bottom monogrammed plastic wipes case
- Wipe clean with damp cloth only. Spot clean liner with damp cloth
- PVC-Free Glazed "wipe-able" exterior
- Dimensions: 10" x 14" x 6.5"
The Petunia Pickle Bottom line of diaper bags, baby gear, linens and layette is distinguished by its fearless sense of style, innovation in design and distinctly fashionable look making each and every one of their luxurious products true must-haves for parents. It is no wonder why Petunia Pickle Bottom is the most sought after brand of diaper bags on the market today! From the Original Collection to Scout and Cake, each meticulously designed baby bag is beautiful enough to be considered a collectable yet perfectly functional and practical for everyday use.
SIZE: 10"H x 14"W x 6.5"D
Category: Diaper Bags, Tote Diaper Bags
|Other Items In This Collection|