Classica Stroller - Navy Blue by Inglesina
The Classica is the stroller of sophistication, the embodiment of elegance and a real must-have for any new mother. Show off your baby in style.
- The Stroller seat transforms the pram into a stroller and is reversible (i.e. the position on the chassis can face the driver or the street, as preferred)
- The chassis is supported by two comfortable and spring loaded arbalests in painted steel
- Chromium-plated curved steel handle with real leather hand grip
- Handle can be folded or removed for storage/transportation
- Generous and convenient chromium-plated metal shopping basket, homologated up to 6.6 lbs. weight, supplied as standard
- Equipped with bar-linked rear suspension brake
- Thanks to a very easy release system, the wide arbalests may be folded inwards, reducing the overall dimensions of the chassis when it is stored
- Equipped with 4 x spoke rubber wheels: 2 larger wheels on the rear side (diameter: 15 in.), 2 smaller wheels on the front side (diameter: 13 in.)
- Wheels can be easily removed and remounted thanks to a practical and safe pull-off wheel hub clip
Inglesina was founded in Vicenza, Italy, in 1963 by Liviano Tomasi and started its line of traditional baby carriages that were inspired by the English Court. Since the 1960s the needs of parents have changed dramatically and Inglesina has adapted its products to fit these needs and modern safety regulations. What has not changed is the iconic Italian flair and quality craftsmanship that is present in all of Inglesina's products. Founded with traditional Italian family values, no other brand offers the level of innovation, utility, tradition and style as Inglesina does. Whether you choose a modern highchair the elite Classica Pram, we are sure that you will be delighted with your Inglesina purchase.
SIZE: chassis 20.5"W x 39"H x 40"D; stroller seat 17"l x 11"W x 28"H
Category: Gear, Inglesina
|Other Items In This Collection|