Uffizi Bunk Bed - Ebony Supports and White Beds by Argington
Introducing the newest wonder to Argington's collection, the UFFIZI bunk bed. This bed offers a straight forward solution to making the most of your children's room. More importantly, it provides a resting place your children will love to call their own. Designed by the artisan duo Jenny Argie and Andrew Thornton, the Uffizi can be considered as an architectural work given the interesting spaces it provides. Kids will love the cantilevers, semi-enclosed lower bunk, and window like openings. You may select different finishes for different parts of the bed giving you the opportunity to suit your own style.
- Made from sustainable hard wood and birch ply. All materials, glues, stains and finishes are 100% non-toxic and are low VOC.
- Lower bunk is low to the ground for easier access for youngsters.
- Both upper and lower bunks accept a standard twin size mattress (38”x75”). Mattress thickness for upper bunk should not exceed 8”.
- Bunk bed can convert to a loft bed with youth desk underneath, and the lower bunk can also be repositioned. The desk attached can be used with any configuration.
- Exceeds all CPSC and ASTM safety standards
- The lower bunk (bed) can be detached and used as a free standing twin bed.
- The CPSC recommends that the upper bunk should be used by children ages 6 and up.
- Finishes available for vertical bed supports and ladder are white and ebony finishes available for mattress frames are natural birch, and white.
- Dimensions: minimum space requirements for bunk bed are 90” length x 47” width x 77” high (recommended minimum ceiling height is 8'); top of lower bunk is 14.5” off the floor, distance from bottom of lower bunk to floor is 7.5”, distance between top and bottom bunk is 42.5”, top of upper bunk rail is 72.5” above the floor.
AN IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT SHIPPING THIS ITEM: Rosenberry Rooms makes every effort to make shipment of your furniture convenient for you. This item will be shipped via Basic Delivery, or Residential Curbside service, which means that the delivery truck will pull up to the curb and you will need to remove the item from the truck. We encourage you to make necessary arrangements in advance.
Please note that there are other delivery options available for an upcharge. You may request a lift gate or inside delivery, where the drivers will deliver your item just inside the threshold. These fees will be assessed and charged after your order has been processed. We welcome you to contact customer service with questions: 1.877.214.6875.
SIZE: 90" L x 47" W x 72.5" H
Category: Furniture, Bunk Beds