Hansel and Gretel Storybox
Holiday order deadlines for this item are as follows:
The Hansel and Gretel Storybox will be great for your little one! Features include:
- Delivery by Christmas Eve: 12/15/2014
- Stated deadline assumes item will be shipped via standard ground shipping. Orders placed after the deadline may be accommodated with expedited shipping. Please contact our customer care team at 877-214-6875 and we'll do our best to accommodate your request!
- Discover a new approach to developing early language skills and storytelling; Steve Light Storyboxes!
- The German fairy tale of Hansel & Gretel depicts a brother and sister's escape from the Crunch Witch and her tempting house of sweets, realizing they should have listened to their father's warning
- The storybox contains stylized characters and props, as well as a booklet that retells the tale of Hansel & Gretel in Steve's own words
- Be true to the classic tale or add your own twist; the Hansel & Gretel storybox will encourage confidence, curiosity, and creativity in young storytellers
- Hand-painted, resin pieces include: Hansel, Gretel, the Father, the Crunch Witch, and the Duck
- Designed by award-winning teacher, author and illustrator, Steve Light
- Ages 4+
Founded in 1966, this collection of children's toys and gifts is sure to bring joy to your child! This company uses FSC certified solid wood and wood-based materials such as MDF and plywood to help keep their environmental footprint small. Also, the solid wood and plywood furniture is GreenGuard certified. With a focus on quality and education, these kids' toys make a wonderful gift.
SIZE: 11.5" x 8.25" x 3"
Category: Gifts, Wooden Toys
|Other Items In This Collection|