Eric Carle's Peacock Canvas Wall Art by Oopsy Daisy
Dress up a bare wall with the Eric Carle’s Peacock Canvas Wall Art from Oopsy Daisy. Canvas wall art is perfect for adding color and style to bedrooms, playrooms, nurseries and even bathrooms! Your little one is sure to love this canvas art piece from Oopsy Daisy!
Features of this Oopsy Daisy Canvas Wall Art:
- Created using the highest quality reproduction method available today
- Incredible color and clarity is displayed in each piece of children's art
- Stretched by hand over a wooden frame (1.5" in depth) and finished on all sides
- Easily cleaned with a soft, dry or slightly damp cloth
- Comes ready to hang with a saw tooth hanger
- Artists' bio is included on the back side of the canvas
- Shadowbox frame available for some canvas sizes
- Made in the USA
Eric Carle is the beloved creator of dozens of brilliantly illustrated picture books for kids. His best-known character is The Very Hungry Caterpillar. Oopsy Daisy has captured the whimsy of Eric Carle's illustrations in canvas reproductions, night lights and other kids room accessories. Eric Carle's artwork is especially cherished because of his unique understanding and respect for children.
Kids art and decor from Oopsy Daisy will bring a special element to your child's room. Dress up any bedroom, nursery or playroom with canvas wall art, growth charts, wall stickers, lamps, night lights and so much more from Oopsy Daisy! Each darling piece includes an artist biography to allow your little one to appreciate the unique hand and mind that created your stunning piece of art. The diverse styles and interpretations of the Oopsy Daisy artists have allowed the company to offer the largest collection of children's fine art in the world! Meant to engage and inspire children, many of these quality art pieces incorporate educational aspects to foster learning, even while your child is happily at play. In addition, a portion of annual sales is donated to charities that benefit children in need. Proudly made in the USA.