Christopher Bed by Relics Furniture
- The twin and full beds have 11"H bed rails to accommodate a trundle or storage drawers
- The queen and king beds have 9"H bed rails, but can be raised upon request to accommodate a trundle or storage drawers
- Arrives standard with four wood slats (a box spring is necessary)
- Purchase the optional slat roll if you would prefer to not use a box spring
- Optional trundle has wheels for easy access but does not attach to the bed
- Twin bed measures 41"W x 81"L; Full bed measures 57"W x 81"L; Queen bed measures 63"W x 86"L
- Made in the USA
- Finished in eco-friendly water-based paints
- Constructed of solid hardwood
Inspired by sleepy coastal towns and cozy cottages, the Beadboard Collection is characterized by classic beadboard panels and traditional round wood knobs. Perfect for either a boy or a girl's room, the Beadboard Collection will easily grow with your child from grade school to college and is of heirloom quality. Each furniture piece in this collection will be created with a distressed satin finish. Please contact us if you prefer another finish option.
Each Relics' furniture piece is made from solid hardwoods, hardwood veneers, and simulated wood components. All Relics' furniture is manufactured in Minneapolis, MN or Jamestown, NY.
Relics' finishes always have been and always will be water-based paints and clear coats that are both lead-free and environmentally friendly. Each piece of furniture goes through a finishing process of 3-5 layers of water-based paint. After the color is applied, the furniture is coated in 2-4 layers of lacquer or Urethane. On most finishes, the natural wood grain will show through slightly.
Relics Furniture and Frame Company was established in 1995 by sister and brother team Krisi & Michael Salyards. With Michael's experience as a General Contractor and Krisi's degree in Marketing & Fashion, the siblings started out in their mother's basement creating picture frames from salvaged scrap lumber. Relics & Co has evolved from creating picture frames to solid wood furniture for children and adults. Each collection is still designed and the first prototype built by Michael. Even though the primary focus has turned to making hand-crafted furniture, Relics still produces one style of picture frame.